- Carry handle for easy transport, folds down when not required
- Removable water tank for convenient and easy refills of the water reservoir without splashing the coffee machine
- Terminal protection cover slides to cover the battery terminal not in use, providing protection on the jobsite
- Dedicated cup comes with the coffee machine as standard and perfectly fits with the unit. The cup also comes with a lid that allows coffee to drip in whilst keep the coffee warm and dust out
- Power by your choice of either 12V Max CXT batteries or 18V LXT batteries (not included)
The Makita 18V - 12V Max Cordless Coffee Maker, DCM501Z, delivers the aroma of freshly brewed coffee to the jobsite, camp site or wherever you are! Perfect for anyone who loves fresh brewed coffee, the DCM501Z uses the same 18V or 12V Max batteries your tools use (sold separately). A dedicated cup comes with the DCM501Z, as well as a lid that allows coffee to drip in whilst keeping the coffee warm and dust free.