- Fully powered by 2 x 18V Li-ion batteries that can be directly installed on the wheelbarrow, however the unit has the ability to run off one battery
- 130kg maximum load capacity, it has the ability to carry a range of materials due to its maximum load capacity
- Variable speed by control panel trigger enables the user to have the same control as they would the accelerator on a petrol product with the added option of two set speeds
- Manual tip function makes this wheelbarrow quick and easy to unload
- Hand brake (front wheel) provides the user with control on slopes and when steering around objects
Designed for a range of applications, the DUC180Z is powered by a BL motor boasting a maximum load capacity of 130kg. The two-stage speed selection makes the wheelbarrow easy to manoeuvre. It uses one battery at a time to increase run time. Rear-wheel brake prevents the accidental movement on a slope. The LED Lights illuminate in front of the wheelbarrow and allows this unit to be easily used in areas where lighting is an issue. Battery and charger sold separately.