- Compact design for comfortable handling at only 170mm in length
- 4 Stage power selection for optimum rpm and fastening torque
- Unique rubber joint suppress vibration to battery terminals
- Maximum nut busting torque of 1,000Nm with 700Nm max. fastening
- Forward & reverse auto stop function, optimised for fastening applications
The DTW700Z is designed to suit the needs of manufacturing technicians, mechanics and fabricators.
It has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor, providing powerful torque in a compact design.
It features 4 stage power selection, increasing versatility and allowing the user to select the optimum rpm and fastening torque for the task at hand. It also features a forward and reverse automatic stop function, with 6 modes optimised for fastening applications, providing the user with more control during use.