- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
The Makita 18V LXT Li-ion 6.0Ah battery, BL1860B-L, charges faster and works longer than standard Li-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications.
The Makita 6.0Ah battery combines more run time (100% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 3.0Ah battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 60 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The BL1860B-L resists self-discharge so it is ready for use even after long periods of little to no usage.