- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Blower function blows sawdust off the cut line ahead for a better cutting view
- Dual LED job lights with preglow and afterglow functions for more visibility
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and safety
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
The DHS660Z comes with all the features that come with a makita saw.
Like the DHS680Z it has electric break, ADT and a brushless motor. This saw has the blade on the right hand side.