- One touch sliding chuck SDS plus bit can be installed by simply pressing the bit down into the chuck without the need to slide the collar
- Two modes rotation only for drilling into timber and steel and rotation plus hammering for masonary drilling
- BL Brushless Motor efficient energy production enabling lower heat production and increased work on a single charge
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tool for prolonged periods of time
- LED joblight with pre glow and after glow function. Light turns on when the trigger is pulled before the motor starts turning and stay on for 10 seconds after trigger release
Introducting the Makita 12V MAX Rotary Hammer, HR166DZ, is a compact and lightweight designed to be comfortable to use in one hand. Powered by a BL Brushless motor this rotary hammer features extended runtimes and is comfortable for use all day thanks to the vibration absorbing housing and well balanced design.
Designed to suits the needs of electricians, plumbers for uses such as installing wall plugs and all tradespeople ideal for drilling holes in masonry up to 16mm.