- Compact 82mm head allows access to tight spaces
- LED joblight with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Ergonomically designed for tight spaces with large paddle switch
- High performance 1,100rpm no load speed
- Keyless chuck for quick bit change
The Makita DA333DZ is both compact and powerful featuring a head height of only 82mm ideal for getting access to tight spaces.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. The drill has a compact head height for accessing tight spaces with ease. Large paddle switch design allows the user to grip the handle at either the top or bottom of the tool for maximum convenience. With the durable industrial keyed chuck or keyless chuck options drilling holes in confined spaces is no longer a difficult task.
Designed to suit the needs of finish carpenters, kitchen and cabinet installers, shop fitters and joiners.