- Variable speed control by trigger and dial
- 0-28mm per second no load speed
- Anti-drip feature stops excess sealant from oozing out
- 360° rotating sealant holder
- Compact and lightweight design
The Makita CG100DZB makes light work of any caulking task. They're compatible with 600m cartridges and sausages. The variable speed trigger and dial enables the user to set the optimum speed to achieve the desired finish.
Ideal for plumbers, roofers, painters, tilers and builders. This tool is ultra-versatile suited to the needs of anyone requiring the use of silicone or sealant.