- Because MetalMax doesn’t wear out there is substantial reduction of airborne particles
- Because its diamond cutting edge doesn’t wear away, MetalMax holds its original wheel diameter until the very last cut
- MetalMax’s wheel body is made from solid steel that greatly reduces the risk of breakage
- MetalMax works in a wide range of materials including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rebar, sheet metal, aluminium, and non-ferrous metals
- 1000+ cuts, this new technology allows for the diamonds to endure high cutting speeds and temperatures while maintaining superior cutting properties
A solid steel body to greatly reduce the risk of breakage. The combination of a steel body with a diamond edge allows Lenox MetalMax to hold its original wheel diameter until the very last cut, meaning better control, reach, and cut precision throughout its life.