- The first and only turf grass to ever receive the Smart Approved WaterMark
- Fantastic winter colour and spring green up qualities
- Superior drought tolerance requiring on average 38% less water then other varieties
- High shade tolerance (needs only 4 hours of direct sunlight/day
- Fine leaf blade and dark green in colour
TifTuf has been hand selected out of almost 30,000 different Bermuda varieties, showing superior qualities in drought tolerance, shade tolerance, wear tolerance and winter colour whilst at the same time maintaining excellent turf quality.
TifTuf has a very fine leaf blade with dense growth, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Its density enables it to handle high wear situations like backyards and sports fields whilst its fine blade ensures shade tolerance and a very soft leaf to walk on.
TifTuf Bermuda has been scientifically forged to produce a great looking all round lawn with superior qualities whilst requiring minimal inputs.