Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Action to remedy the problem may include instruction on proper use. We may require pictures of the defect which must be supplied.
We do not accept returns of products if a customer has changed their mind or no longer require the product.
Courier may require your assistance unloading from the vehicle. Our couriers deliver to the building entrance only.
Action to remedy the problem may include instruction on proper use. We may require pictures of the defect which must be supplied. When accepted, Consumer must return the goods within 14 days of the RA being issued (or a reasonable period of time agreed to by us and the consumer).
Defects and failures not covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
• Damage due to user misuse or use in a manner contrary to the operating instructions
• Damage resulting from the item being used in a manner other than originally intended as advertised
• Improper or neglected maintenance including oiling and cleaning where required
• Improper storage or neglect to properly prepare the item for storage
• Incorrect fuel or oil use, including 2-stroke fuel mixture where applicable
• The user’s inability to properly use the item, including starting or tuning of engines
• Storm or wind damage to items which have not been correctly installed or adequately secured
• Failure due to improper user installation or assembly
• Damage caused when assembling, tuning, or adjusting the product
• Cuts and scratches etc such as those caused by opening packaging with blades or knives