- Measures AC current via the clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1m) drop
- Powers off automatically after 15 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Backlit display for clear readings
Klein Tools CL110 is an automatically ranging digital clamp-meter that measures AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.