1. turn off water supply and remove old hose
2. clean all connecting threads
3. install connector
4. turn water on and inspect for leaks
- not suitable for use inside walls, ceiling, underground etc.
- do not stretch, twist, kink or expose to naked flames or corrosive agents.
- do not over tighten nuts.
- suits hot and cold water.
- operating temperature +90°C / 0°C.
- water connectors should be replaced every 5 years.
Any claim under this warranty must be made within 5 years of the date of purchase of the product. To make a claim under the warranty, take the product (with proof of purchase) to any Bunnings store (see www.bunnings.com.au for store locations). Logan Arms Pty Ltd bears reasonable, direct, expenses of claiming under the warranty. You may submit details and proof to a Bunnings store for consideration. The warranty covers manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use. This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under law; our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of an acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The warranty excludes damage resulting from product misuse or product neglect. The warranty covers domestic use only and does not apply to commercial applications.
This warranty is given by Logan Arms Pty Ltd,
ABN: 59 139 416 863,
98-100 Williams Road, Dandenong VIC 3175,
Ph: (03) 9792 3088
Email: [email protected]
We will gladly assist with returns and exchanges of this product in accordance with our returns and exchanges policy.