- Set includes arbor, multi-material pilot bit, spade pilot bit, diamond file, and hex key
- Extreme-sized carbide teeth provide up to 50x longer life compared to standard bi-metal and multi-construction hole saws
- Thicker cup for cutting tough materials including hardwood, nail-embedded wood, and cement board
- Rapid-removal slot for quick plug ejection
- Clearance zone optimises chip ejection
Upgrade or expand your hole saw collection with the Kango Big Shot 8-Piece Carbide-Teeth hole saw set. It includes four hole saws (54mm, 65mm, 92mm and 118mm) along with an arbour, multi-material pilot bit, spade pilot bit, hex key, and diamond file.
These hole saws feature extreme-sized carbide teeth, so they last up to 50 times longer than standard multi-construction and bi-metal hole saws. The thicker cup gives them enough strength to cut into tough materials such as nail-embedded wood, hardwood, and cement board.
Rapid-removal slots speed up plug ejection while the clearance zone optimises chip ejection, minimising downtime.
Add the Kango Big Shot 9-Piece Carbide-Teeth hole saw set to your toolkit.