- Ideal for use on reinforced concrete, concrete, brick and natural stone
- Solid carbide head for up to 20% faster drilling with low vibration
- Enlarged rebar chamfers protecting bit head from breaking when making contact with rebar
- Enlarged flute entrances for effective stock removal and fast drilling speeds
- German made PGM certified bits for guaranteed drilling accuracy and safe anchor fixings
Discover ultimate drilling power with the K4 cut 6 x 215mm drill bit from Kango. With a solid carbide head, this bit punctures the strongest surfaces for seamless drilling into reinforced concrete, brick, and natural stone. This makes it the ideal choice for heavy-duty commercial worksites that regularly fix anchors. The new head also increases drilling speeds by 20% and features larger rebar chamfers for added protection and decreased vibration. Its spiral flute design has a wide entrance for quick drilling and effective stock removal.