- Carbide centring tip for more precise drilling through harder materials
- Aggressive cutting shoulders for fast drilling in tougher materials
- Large-volume cupping flute for optimum drilling dust transport
- PGM Certified – quality and reliability assured as bits are suitable for drilling precise anchor fixings in concrete and masonry
- Hardened drill bit for increased impact-resistance in concrete
Upgrade your masonry drilling with drill bits from Kango. The 10 x 120mm Straight Shank Masonry Max Drill Bit provides absolute precision and power. Featuring a carbide centering tip, the PGM-certified bit drills more precisely than standard masonry bits – this enables it to get through harder materials where standard bits would slip. Reducing the time to drill into hard concrete, the bit’s aggressive cutting shoulders and hardened body provide raw drilling power. And with a clever, large-volume cupping flute, dust is easily dispersed. Add the 10 x 120mm Straight Shank Masonry Max Drill Bit to your collection by visiting your local Bunnings today.