- Easy to program - Dial selection and 5 button navigation
- Long run times - Ideal for drip and low pressure systems
- Flexible programming - 5 separate programs with 4 start times each.
- Conforms to water restrictions - Individual watering day selection
- Permanent memory - Never lose your programs during power outs
The K- Rain Irrigation Controllers are available in 6,9,12 station configurations. Designed to cover a wide range of applications from residential and commercial turf, to light agriculture and professional nursery. This controller has a possible 6 separate programs with up to 24 starts per day. The controller has a 7-day watering schedule with individual day selection per program or a 365 calendar for odd/even day watering or selectable interval watering schedules from every day to every 15th day. Individual stations can be allocated to one or all programs and can have a run time of 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes or 25 hours if the water budget is set to 200%.
K-Rain has always been concerned with sustainable water usage. The controller has many water saving features that can be used to maintain the highest budget of plant quality with the least amount of water consumption. The integrated budget facility allows global changes of run times without affecting programmed run times. This allows for decreasing total water consumption on days of minimal evaporation.