- Durable and resistant to high impact and moisture damage
- Suitable for use in fire-rated and acoustically rated systems
- Villaboard lining has much greater tensile bond strength than plasterboard, because of its homogeneous composition, which gives greater tile adhesion
- Its tensile bond strength is up to 75% greater than wet area plasterboard when dry, and 300% greater when wet
- Compared to plasterboard, Villaboard lining has a high resistance, therefore making it the smart choice for high-traffic areas
This is a flat sheet with long edges recessed for flush jointing.
Sanded smooth, it’s a seamless flat surface that can be painted, wallpapered or tiled to create a wide range of design looks. It can be used as an internal wall and ceiling lining in both wet and dry areas and is suitable for residential and commercial applications.