- A wide, solid shiplap weatherboard look that compliments render
- 4200mm long shiplap boards. One of the fastest ways to clad a wall
- Durable 16mm thick fibre cement (FC) boards
- Concealed fix with 40mm fibre cement nails in the underlap (up to N3 and C1)
- Resists damage from shrinking, cracking, rot, moisture and termites when installed and maintained correctly
Go wide. Go skinny. Go vertical. Or create a panel look. Build your way with Stria Cladding.
With Stria, you can choose to personalise your home using a blend of colours and lines like never before. Architects and builders are finding inspiration in the versatile elements Stria brings to external walls for dynamic and unique building facades that really stand out. Being so easy to install, Stria offers more opportunities to create your own exclusive home design without breaking the budget.
Stria Cladding 255mm Splayed Profile. A 16mm thick board with a smooth 190mm vertical profile finished with a horizontal angled edge leaving a 40mm splayed groove at the shiplap joint for a softer weatherboard-style look.