- 1200mm wide sheets in 2450, 2750 and 3000mm lengths reduce cutting
- Gun nail with 50mm 14G stainless steel brad nails for fast construction
- Shiplap join on long edges for fast construction and hidden joint
- Sheets are pre-primed to reduce painting costs
- Resists damage from shrinking, swelling, rot, moisture and termites when installed and maintained correctly
Creating a strong visual impact for your building is easier than ever with Scyon Axon cladding.
Fast and easy to install as well as robust and versatile, Axon is the perfect antidote to boring walls. The vertical 9mm wide grooves imitate vertical joint timber boards with a 1200mm wide fibre cement sheet. The grooves complement classic and modern building designs to create stand out facades, and bring texture and interest to outdoor rooms. Axon cladding is on-trend for boxy room extensions and mixed material designs.
Axon Cladding 133mm Grained. A wood grain texture sheet with 9mm vertical grooves, spaced 133mm apart.