- Up to 40% faster to install than compressed fibre cement (CFC) flooring
- Gun nail with corrosion resistant D Head or 2.8 x 50mm fibre cement nails
- Tongue and groove joints on long edges don’t need trimmer support
- Performs and resists moisture damage if bathroom water proofing fails
- Tiles, vinyl, carpet and laminate flooring can be fixed without the need for an underlay sheet
Tongue and groove fibre cement flooring for tiled bathrooms and living areas. Up to 40% faster to install.
Traditional compressed fibre cement flooring provides security against rot and moisture in wet areas. It’s solid under foot and squeak free in dry areas. But installing compressed fibre cement can be back-breaking. Moving sheets that can weigh over a hundred kilos is hazardous. Then pre-drilling and screw-fixing them is time-consuming. And adding trimmers so every edge is supported creates extra work.
Scyon Secura Interior Flooring sheets weigh less than 45 kilos. Installing them is easier and up to 40% faster than compressed fibre cement. The boards have one side for tiling and another side for carpet, vinyl or laminate flooring.
Identified by a clear edge colour, the 19mm thick Scyon Secura Interior Flooring suits 450mm joist centres.