- One of the fastest and most cost-effective cladding solutions
- Join sheets using PVC jointers or battens made from timber or Scyon Axent Trim fibre cement
- No need for a circular saw. Cut quickly, easily and with less mess using a fibre cement score and snap knife.
- Hand nail or gun nail to timber frames. Or screw to light gauge steel frames.
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rot, termites and fire when installed and maintained correctly
A simple, durable, affordable lightweight flat sheet cladding where battens can create classic or modern styles.
HardieFlex is versatile in form and function. The square edged sheets can be an affordable way to clad extensions, entire homes or sheds. Or a convenient way to line tricky areas such as gables, eaves, soffits and around windows and doors. Install quickly using the PVC jointer, corner and flashing accessories, or use battens over the joints for a classic style. Additional battens can be used in complimentary or contrasting colours to create different styles.