- A subtle and attractive vertical shiplap joint that allows a little movement without cracking.
- Large sheets with aluminium corner accessories for fast construction.
- Strong 8.5mm thick pre-primed sheets.
- Texture the easy way with roll-on acrylic paint.
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rot, termites and fire when installed and maintained correctly.
A quick and easy lightweight rendered wall with a subtle vertical joint. No need for vertical set joints.
A strong fibre cement base sheet with a subtle 6mm shiplap joint on the long edges. It's the most easily installed cost-effective broad wall, textured cladding solution. It eliminates the need for specialised applicators. Only a carpenter and painter are needed for the complete installation.
James Hardie recommends the application of a roll on exterior texture coat system over the panels in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s specifications. Some environments require special coatings including coastal areas. Painting selection and specifications are dependent on the paint chosen. Refer to Dulux, Taubmans or Wattyl for further information, product suitability, specifications, maintenance and details of their warranty.