- A look that stylishly imitates and compliments bricks and render
- 4200mm long shiplap boards. One of the fastest ways to clad a wall
- Durable 14mm thick fibre cement (FC) boards
- Face fix with 50mm gun nails. Brad nails can be used (Up to N3 and C1)
- Resists damage from shrinking, cracking, rot, moisture and termites when installed and maintained correctly
Go wide. Go skinny. Go vertical. Or create a panel look. Build your way with Stria Cladding.
With Stria, you can choose to personalise your home using a blend of colours and lines like never before. Architects and builders are finding inspiration in the versatile elements Stria brings to external walls for dynamic and unique building facades that really stand out. Being so easy to install, Stria offers more opportunities to create your own exclusive home design without breaking the budget.
A 14mm thick board with a smooth 365mm vertical profile finished with a horizontal square edge leaving a 15mm groove at the shiplap joint. Face fixing is required.