- The thickest fibre cement weatherboard for deep shadow lines
- Resistant to shrinking and swelling to hold paint and reduce repainting when installed and maintained correctly
- Concealed fix with 40mm min length gun nails for fast construction
- Tongue and groove ends so there’s no unsightly jointer
- BAL Rating up to BAL 40 for bushfire prone areas
James Hardie's Scyon Linea are an enduring weatherboard for beach houses, Hamptons homes, country cottages and modern masterpieces.
With these weatherboards your home can have the distinctive charm of a traditional thick timber weatherboard without requiring frequent repainting.
Unlike traditional timber, fibre cement weatherboards are stable. Linea weatherboards will maintain their integrity and appearance significantly longer than timber. Even when moisture gets in, Linea weatherboards resist swelling, shrinking and cracking to hold paint longer.
This 150mm Linea Weatherboard provides 120mm effective cover and 8.3 boards per meter of height.