- Up to 40% faster to install than compressed fibre cement (CFC) flooring
- Gun nail with corrosion resistant D Head or 2.8 x 50mm fibre cement nails
- Tongue and groove joints on long edges don’t need trimmer support
- Sealed on all sides for additional moisture resistance
- Mesh reinforcement on the underside for extra strength and impact resistance
Tongue and groove fibre cement flooring for tiled balconies and decks. Up to 40% faster to install.
For enduring construction fibre cement is preferred to particle board and plywood for exterior sub floors and suspended floors. But installing compressed fibre cement can be back-breaking. Moving sheets that can weigh over a hundred kilos is hazardous. Then pre-drilling and screw-fixing them is time-consuming. And adding trimmers so every edge is supported creates extra work.
Thankfully, Secura Exterior Flooring sheets weigh less than 45 kilos and installing them is easier and up to 40% faster compared with compressed fibre cement.
Identified by a dark blue edge colour, the 22mm thick Secura Exterior Flooring suits 600mm joist centres.