- Easy to select as the one model suits new and old taps
- Suitable for hot and cold water, low or high water pressure systems
- Enables water to be turned off with fingertip control, thus making life easier for users, particularly the elderly and arthritic
- Maintains a partial seal should the 'O' ring split (however unlikely) allowing repairs to be carried out under less urgent conditions
- Available in sizes to suit 12mm (1/2"), 15mm (5/8") and 20mm (3/4") taps
The Hydroseal valve seals dripping taps as it utilises the principles of
hydraulics to assist in making the seal instead of relying solely on physical force applied by the user.
Engineered in brass to last, Hydroseal tap valves are available in distinctive hang-sell packs of 2, economy 10 packs and trade packs of 50 and 100.