- Locates underground lighting and irrigation cables
- Locates irrigation solenoid valves
- Locates breaks in underground cables
- Use to trace cables in walls and buildings
- Includes 24 volt power detection pen
The Holman Cable and Solenoid Seeker is ideal for users to trace low voltage cables used for garden light and irrigation systems. The seeker uses a transmitter to send a signal down the cable being traced or a solenoid valve that is being located. A receiver is then used to pick up the signal and follow the cable or locate the coil. Holman have also included in this kit a very easy to use "Voltage Detection Pen".