- Non-slip grip increases hand comfort during prolonged use
- Integrated hand protector to minimise the risk of injury from miss-strikes and glancing blows
- Pointed tip designed for breaking apart concrete, bricks and rocks
- Chamfered striking edge to prevent cracking and spalling
- Made from forged tempered steel for enhanced strength and durability
The HART Pointed Masonry Chisel is built to help you break apart bricks, concrete and rocks with ease. Made from forged tempered steel, this concrete chisel offers enhanced durability and strength.
An integrated hand protector prevents miss-strikes and glancing blows from hammers, allowing for greater efficiency with less risk of injury. This pointed brick bolster also features a chamfered striking end to minimise cracking and spalling while you work.
Based on the same ergonomics as modern steering wheels, the non-slip grip ensures hand comfort even during prolonged use. If you’re looking for masonry tools capable of cracking materials like concrete, bricks and rocks, the bolster’s pointed tip makes it suitable for tough jobs.
The HART Pointed Masonry Chisel is available exclusively at Bunnings. Pick yours up today.