- Tough and flexible SVCM steel shank increases snapping resistance
- Hex shank compatible with wrenches and other gripping tools
- Colour-coded caps for quick tip identification
- Magnetic tip holds screws tightly
- Ergonomic grip reduces hand fatigue
The HART Single Screwdriver has an SVCM steel shank, which is tough and flexible enough to reduce the risk of snapping. The hex design is compatible with wrenches and other gripping tools, allowing you to apply more driving power when required.
The colour-coded caps help you identify the right tip for every job, and the magnetised tips hold screws steady. An ergonomic grip makes these HART screwdrivers comfortable to use.
Drive any screw with HART’s range of screwdrivers. Order yours online or in-store.