- Ideal for walls and ceilings
- Features Optimised Core technology
- Available in a range of sizes
Gyprock Plus™ 10mm plasterboard is used as an internal lining in non wet areas, primarily in residential building applications. This product features Optimised Core technology as well as a stronger, thicker face paper, delivering an advanced performance-to-weight ratio, meaning greater breaking strength in a substantially lighter board that continues to exceed the performance requirements of Australian Standard AS2588.
Gyprock Plus 10mm is available in 3 styles, including:
- RE - with recessed edges to create a smooth, flat finish. For use with traditional size skirting and cornice.
- RESE - with one recessed and one square edge. Ideal for use with smaller skirting boards and cornice.
- SE - with two square edges. Ideal for situations with small, or no cornice and skirting boards.