Graf Plastics Tank And Filter Package

I/N: 4813147
All Product dimensions and volumes Nominal.To be used for water storage only.
$4,999
Price correct as at Sat 24 Jun 2017 10:08:15 AM
Add to Store Order
Products can be picked up or delivered. Your local store will contact you to confirm stock availability, delivery charges and organise payment.
Add to Cart
Not all products available in all stores
Contact your nearest store for product information.

Product Description

This highly efficient filter allows the water to pass over the internal mesh which is designed to have a 94% yield going into the tank and the remaining 6% flushes any debris out to the stormwater drain / soak well.

  • ISO certified
  • Australian tank standards AS/NZS 4766 certified
  • German made
  • 10 year warranty
  • Potable water standard compliant

Product Details

Model Name
Garantia Supra filter Pack
Model Number
4813147
Material
Polymer
Product Dimensions (mm)
W:2100 H:1100 L:2450
Package Dimensions (mm)
W:2100 H:1100 L:2450
Weight
180
Shape
Accesory
Inlet Size (mm)
100
Outlet Size (mm)
100
Fittings Supplied
yes

D.I.Y. Advice

shower head

Baths, Showers & Toilets How to select the right shower head There is a wide range of shower heads to choose from, this guide from Bunnings Warehouse will help you select the right shower head for your bathroom.

Person unblocking the toilet using the auger 01:04

Baths, Showers & Toilets How to unblock a toilet We show you how to quickly and easily unblocking a toilet using a plunger and an auger.

bathroom makeover budget renovation rejuvenation refresh inexpensive 01:44

Ideas & Makeovers Learn how to give your bathroom a makeover on a budget Simple and affordable ways to give your tired bathroom a makeover.

bathroom lighting

Planning & Projects How to light your bathroom Lighting a bathroom can be a challenge – they are especially prone to shadows and reflective surfaces. But the good news is there’s a vibrant range to choose from, including pendants, downlights, diffuse ceiling lights, sconces, under-cabinet lighti...

Rejuvenated contemporary ensuite 01:00

Ideas & Makeovers D.I.Y. contemporary ensuite Create a contemporary ensuite by transforming a tired, old bathroom into a place where you’ll instantly feel relaxed.

bath with timber bath caddy 04:10

Planning & Projects D.I.Y. timber bath caddy A nice warm bath is a great way to relax and unwind at the end of the day. This timber bath tray is the perfect addition to any bathroom, giving you a place to put everything you could need within arm’s reach.

reducing water

How To Save Water How to reduce water usage Whether indoor or outdoor, there are lots of ways to be smart about water usage. And there are some simple actions that can make a big difference to your water bill.

bathroom

Planning & Projects Six essential tips to renovate your bathroom Learn how these 6 essential steps to renovate your bathroom can add considerable value to your home and quality of life. Visit Bunnings Warehouse today.

Top of the content