- Raw wood with minimal knots and beautiful grain
- A blank canvas for your imagination – paint, soap, wax, varnish... finish however you please
- Solid sustainable hardwood timber
- Lightweight for easy installation and maximum design options
- Easy to install - DIY brad gun and adhesive
Paulownia timber’s appearance closely resembles American ash. It is highly regarded for its grain and natural smooth surface (like spun silk). A wood with minimal knots, it is perfect for painting, coating or staining, and depending on your finish, will have a wonderful grain showthrough.
These raw boards come ready-cut with a V-joint tongue and groove profile, so all you have to do is soap, wax, stain, paint, varnish or whatever you like, then install with a brad gun and adhesive.
No tricky carpentry is needed, making your DIY project easy and you'll be guaranteed of a professional finish when you use the matching trims.