- The durable fibreglass-reinforced handles with soft-grip anti-slip components are lightweight reducing fatigue and muscle strain
- The four times precision-ground non-stick coated upper blade is narrower and sharper than the sturdy lower anvil blade
- Two handle positions offer greater leverage and precise cutting
- The Integrated spring that sits inside the garden secateurs casing protected from dirt, the integrated shock absorbing buffer and the single-hand safety lock are all great features
- It is made in Germany and comes with a 25-year warranty
GARDENA Garden Secateurs Anvil M is perfect for cutting older woody branches, twigs, and hard, dry wood (up to 23mm). The wide anvil distributes pressure and supports the branch in order to avoid damage or crushing the bark. Easy pruning with minimal plant damage.
Extra narrow, angled cutting head, supports a natural hand position, precise cutting, and optimises applied power to the cut making these garden secateurs ideal for general pruning.