- Reversible ball bearing hinges that can be changed from left hand to right hand on site
- Sturdy welded joints including welded mitre corners
- Easy D.I.Y design to suit either the weekend handy man or tradesman alike
- Design allows for cladding to be changed as trends change
- Can be painted any colour that you choose
Fortress Gates E Frames are vertical gate frame ends to be used with corresponding colour coded H or HD Rails to complete the gate frame, ready for cladding. Self drilling screws are used to assemble the frame and are supplied with “H” and “HD” Rail Packs. Fortress Gates are fully Australian designed, owned and manufactured from 25 x 25 x 1.6 mm Australian steel tubing that is galvanised inside and outside to protect against rust. Corners are mitred and fully welded to provide maximum strength. Welded areas are primed.
Fortress Gates E frames have Australian made heavy duty reversible ball bearing hinges welded on and can swing Left Hand or Right Hand. The type of screws used to hang the gate will depend on the type of posts the gate will hang on. Screws are therefore not provided for hinges.