- Sturdy welded joints including welded mitre corners
- Easy D.I.Y design to suit either the weekend handy man or tradesman alike
- Design allows for cladding to be changed as trends change
- You can make gate frames up to 2100mm high x 1500mm wide
- Can be painted any colour that you choose
The Fortress Gates HD Rails are horizontal and diagonal rails to be used with corresponding colour coded E Frames to complete the wide gate frame, ready for cladding. The length and angle of the brace is pre-set for the E frame height. Self drilling screws are used to assemble your frame and are supplied with HD rail packs.
Fortress Gates are fully Australian designed, owned and manufactured from 25 x 25 x 1.6 mm Australian steel tubing that is galvanised inside and outside to protect against rust. Corners are mitred and fully welded to provide maximum strength. Welded areas are primed.