- Sturdy welded joints including welded mitre corners
- Easy D.I.Y design to suit either the weekend handy man or tradesman alike
- Design allows for cladding to be changed as trends change
- Can be painted any colour that you choose
- Make gate frames up to 2100mm high x 3600mm wide
The Fortress Gates H Rails are horizontal rails to be used with corresponding colour coded E Frames to complete the gate frame, ready for cladding. Self drilling screws are used to assemble the frame and are supplied with H rail packs. Fortress Gates are fully Australian designed, owned and manufactured from 25 x 25 x 1.6 mm Australian steel tubing that is galvanised inside and outside to protect against rust. Corners are mitred and fully welded to provide maximum strength. Welded areas are also primed.