- Profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- Sourced from Australian Forestry Standard (AFS) certified forests
- Decking can be used to complement internal flooring and form a natural flow from indoors to outdoors
Boral tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, with a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.