- 100% waterproof: create a seamless look by installing throughout your home
- Easy to install: easy to use click together system
- Pre-adhered 2mm thick foam underlay: saves you time and money when installing and creates a softer and quieter floor underfoot
- Durable: 25-year residential warranty and three-star wear layer for high foot traffic households
- Each pack contains 12 planks or 2.60sqm
Floor Select 7.5mm Hybrid Waterproof is a premium range of 7.5mm thick hybrid flooring that combines the natural beauty of timber and the durability of laminate with the waterproof benefits of vinyl.
A 1.5mm vinyl layer creates an authentic look and feel while the thicker and more rigid core results in greater dimensional stability and hides minor subfloor imperfections. Pre-attached 2mm foam underlay creates a floor that is both softer and quieter underfoot.
Meanwhile, the waterproof core means you can take the wood-look throughout your entire home, including wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries*.
This premium range of hybrid waterproof flooring also displays minimal expansion or contraction in response to fluctuating temperatures and high humidity. Floor Select Hybrid won’t fade or expand in response to sun exposure thanks to superior heat resistance and is also suitable for radiant underfloor heating.
Featuring a three-star wear layer and a 25-year residential warranty, Floor Select Hybrid is a hard-wearing flooring choice. These hybrid planks are easy to maintain and durable with stain, burn, scratch and impact resistance as well as being wet mop approved.
This premium range of hybrid flooring is available in three colours: for honey brown shades look to Atlantic Oak, those seeking cool grey tones should seek out Southern Oak and for taupe tones see Pacific Oak.
*if proper wet area installation instructions and BCA guidelines are followed.