- No tile destruction means low replacement cost
- Deluxe plug included with grab ring
- DIY with no plumber required
- Reface instead of replace your waste
- Easy to install often in under 5 minutes
Replacing your old bath waste grate is normally a costly and messy job. It involves breaking tiles to access the locknut beneath your bath, which will then require replacement. It could cost hundreds of dollars.
That is until now, the revolutionary range of waste insert repair kits from EzyFix let you reface your old, worn bath waste outlets with sparkling new ones quickly and easily.
Or you may have had a decor change and need to match the finish of your existing waste with your new taps or accessories. The Waste Insert Repair Kit is also available in White, Ivory and Gold from the special orders desk.
Installation is simple, just follow these three steps:
1. Remove your old grate and wipe clean the surface of your existing waste.
2. Apply silicone to the underside of the waste insert flange and insert over your existing waste.
3. Wipe away excess silicone and allow 24 hours to dry.