- Enjoy the health benefits of a full ergonomic electric desk
- Desk frame height adjustment from 645 to 1305mm
- Resilient Laminex white work surface 1500 x 750 x 25mm
- Quiet dual motor operation via touch key pad
- Adjustable levelling feet
The EED-223RW frame with TP15075W white top sit stand workstation is certified by Furntech-AFRDI to Australian standards. The sensitive key pad allows you to obtain the best ergonomic height positions for the individual user. You can also set 3 positions that suite your personal needs as well as use the simple arrow keys if other settings are required. You can set the timer so you can manage just how long you sit or stand. The unit features anti-collision technology as well as a cable tray so as to keep all the electric cables tidy and hidden from view.
The health benefits of a sit stand desk are very apparent, less fatigue, less strain on legs, back and neck muscles and better posture. Dual motors provide a quiet motion preventing interrupting others in a work place environment.
A case of one size does fit all. It doesn’t matter how tall or how short the operator is the height adjustment range accommodates all.