- POLYCAST material – Durable, lightweight, non-marring and weather-resistant
- POLYCAST frame resists breaking under normal use
- 3 x impact resistant, acrylic monoband vials resist breaking, fogging, fading, and leaking
- Metric and imperial measuring scale
- Made and assembled entirely in the USA
The Empire 600mm POLYCAST® I-Beam Levels features 3 impact resistant acrylic monoband vials that will resist breaking, fogging, fading, and leaking.
The I-Beam frame is reinforced by the patented POLYCAST® material, a high-density composite material with an impressive strength to weight ratio when compared to steel. It is as durable as it is flexible, will never break under normal use and is also weather resistant.
Included in the frame is a scale that measures in both metric and imperial units. To improve comfort, control, handling and transport, the grip zones have been ergonomically designed.