- Available untreated, H2 glueline treated or H3 LOSP treated for external or wet area uses
- Withstands rain and exposure during construction, and the stress of underfloor heating systems
- Provides superior strength and stiffness for high industrial loads
- ECOply PLYfloor flooring is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood
- Low formaldehyde emission < 0 3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11, FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001317) or (SA-COC-002970) upon request
PLYfloor is a strong, durable pre-sanded panel suitable for structural and non-structural flooring in residential, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where added strength is required.
PLYfloor is available in a range of thicknesses and has machine grooved long edges with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets.