- Extremely effective at attracting male Queensland fruit fly
- Covers an area of approximately 400m
- Long lasting wick (3 months)
- Targets only male Queensland fruit fly so safe for beneficial insects like bees
- Insecticide is contained inside the trap and doesn't make contact with plants or fruit
Eco-lure replacement wick contains pheromones to attract male Queensland fruit flies and an insecticide that quickly kills them.
Insert in the eco-lure trap and hang in trees and around plants as a monitoring device to let you know when fruit flies are active in your garden. When it starts catching flies begin spraying eco-naturalure fruit fly bait concentrate to protect fruit from egg-laying females.