- No withholding period - spray and harvest the same day
- Economical (500g makes up to 166 litres)
- Organic control of powdery mildew, rust and black spot
- Rapidly destroys fungal growth and protects against new outbreaks
- Approved for using in organic gardens and safe for beneficial insects like bees and ladybeetles
OCP eco-fungicide is a registered organic fungicide for the control of powdery mildew, black spot and rust in many plants including tomatoes, zucchini, roses, grapevines and geraniums. It rapidly attacks existing infections and creates a protective barrier against new outbreaks. Eco-fungicide is a contact spray so good coverage is essential to obtain the best results.
Made from food grade ingredients, it is safe to use on edible plants and has no withholding period. Combine with eco-oil for superior results.