Bunnings Australia’s Best DIY Project Term of entry
1. The competition is a game of skill, chance does not form part of selecting the winner.
2. The promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition at any time.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an employee or agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must
(a) Submit an original photo of your project and give us a brief rundown of how you did it (if it’s a makeover, a before picture will help too);
(b) Select a category – either:
i. Best bathroom/laundry makeover
ii. Best paint project
iii. Best small project
iv. Best styling makeover
6. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish however each entry must be substantially unique.
7. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
(c) includes non-original material (a photo that was not taken by the entrant OR that the entrant does not have permission to use)
8. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
9. The promoter will select the winner from the pool of valid entrants at the selection time on the selection date at the selection address.
10. The promoter will select the winner on the basis of how creative and well executed the project is. The promoter may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The promoter’s selection is final and binding.
11. The promoter may publish the winning entries (in whole or part) in future editions of the ‘Make it Yours’ publication, and across Bunnings’ digital, social media platforms or physical publications.
12. In consideration of the promoter publishing the winning entries, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, future editions of the ‘Make it Yours’ publication, and across Bunnings’ digital, social media platforms or physical publications;
(b) acknowledges that the entry (and any content submitted with the entry) is the property of the promoter;
(c) agrees that no other compensation or remuneration will be provided to them in connection with their winning entry.
13. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. Nothing under paragraph 14 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform through which it is promoted and those platforms are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.
17. In the competition terms,the following words have the following meanings:
||Australia's Best DIY Project 2020
||From 00:01 am AEDT Wednesday, 24 June 2020 to 11:50 pm AEST Friday, 24 July 2020
|Immediate family member
||Spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parents, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
Bunnings Group Limited
16-18 Cato St, Hawthorn East VIC 3123
||10:00 am AEST
||Tuesday, 28 July 2020
|Medium Rare Content Agency
Suite 52, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009