1. Find a piece of timber that is roughly the right shape and size. If it’s not quite right, you’ll need to cut it down to size with the circular saw.
2. Plane the timber down to your desired thickness.
3. If the board is still a bit thick for your liking, then put it through a thicknesser to get it the right width.
4. Now it’s time to sand the board using the sander until the surfaces are even and smooth.
6. Apply the food grade timber oil to the board following the manufacturer’s instructions.
7. Now that the timber has been prepared and oiled it’s time to attach the handles. Mark and drill two holes for each handle, then screw in the screws with the power drill.
8. Enjoy! Load up your board with your favourite cheese or snacks and admire your handiwork while enjoying a well-deserved snack!