1. Select terracotta pots in a range of sizes for the animal’s head, body and legs.
2. Use a pencil to outline the shape of your animal on the pots
3. Get creative! Paint your animal’s head, body and legs and leave to dry
4. Using a hot glue gun assemble your pots into the shape of your animal.
5. Add any accessories necessary, here we used a dog collar chain, and cardboard ears.
6. Once the glue has dried, fill your pots with potting mix and add your chosen plant.
7. Water and watch your pot animal grow!