- Easy to apply with brush, spray, roller or by dipping
- Contains ingredients that help inhibit mould, rot and other corroding effects on timber and masonry surfaces
- BFA Registered Product - certified for use on organic farms
- Flexible UV coating which expands and contracts with the timber
- Seals toxins in and moisure out
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta is a non-hazardous 'creosote alternative' that provides a tough bitumen coating to improve protection against moisture and deterioration on timber and masonry surfaces.
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta is easy to apply with a brush, roller or by dipping and as a BFA registered product, is suitable for use on organic farms. Protector for fence posts, veranda posts, sleeper walls, garden stakes/poles, veggie patches, retaining walls and any other application where timber or masonry is installed below ground.