- 50x longer cutting life than standard bi-metal
- 60mm (2-3/8 in.) cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- Snap-Lock Plus™ mandrel system offers fast and easy mandrel change with no down time
- Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8 in. to 6 in. diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
Diablo's new carbide teeth hole saws are designed to cut both wood and metal (wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron, stainless steel and metal). Delivering 50 times longer cutting life than bi-metal, these new carbide teeth hole saws offer faster cutting performance and increased productivity. These enhanced new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass, tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.